Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weekend Casual: Tangerine Print and Spring Neutrals


HM Dress and Belt, Shoes: Jessica Simpson (similar here and here), Necklace and Bracelet: BR, Initial Watch: Nordstrom, Purse: Prada



We’re finally getting some warm weather in the San Francisco Bay Area! 

I decided to take advantage of the gorgeous day by wearing a new sleeveless dress I picked up recently.  The floaty, chiffon-like fabric is perfect for a warm summer day.  I’m also carrying a Prada bag I bought during a trip to New York a few years ago.  The bracelet and necklace are recent purchases from BR (currently in stores and online)…I’m loving how they instantly add some polish to any outfit.

Summer is definitely my favorite season when it comes to fashion… let’s hope this warm weather continues!

What’s your favorite fashion season?


Love, S

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I LOVE this dress! Looks so casual, yet very pretty. Love your blog!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess - Thanks for the comment love and for stopping by! :) Just found your blog through your profile, too - I love some of your looks (especially the pink dress)! I just had mine, too (yay, July babies!)..and I always wear pink that day. :) Wanna follow each other? Hope to stay in touch!

      Sarah

      Delete